At Canadian Health Plans, we offer dental coverage in many of our plans. Our dental and health insurance plans for Canada are flexible and affordable. We cover individuals and groups.
Enjoy Benefits of Dental Insurance cover
At Canadian Health Plans, we will assist you to find the right dental insurance to cover your regular visits. Unforeseen dental issues need not be your concern. A hefty medical bill need not cripple you financially.
Why do you need Dental Health Plan?
Visits to the dentist are necessary if you want to maintain oral health.
- Regular check-ups help keep your gums and teeth healthy
- Oral health affects your whole health.
- Many serious health issues such as heart disease, stem from poor dental hygiene.
- Maintaining good oral health is so important throughout our lives.
- Oral health problems in older adults make dental coverage for seniors an essential
Visits to the dentist should be started as young as two years old. You need to continue with regular visits right through our lives. Preferably every six months, or at least yearly. Sadly, many do not have any dental insurance plan in Canada to allows for this. The result of neglect can have a serious impact in later years, being the reason why dental coverage for seniors is as important as it is for families with young ones.
We offer both, stand-alone dental health plans and dental and health insurance plans. Get dental insurance for peace of mind. Get cover for:
- your family
- your employees
We are ready to provide you with the cover you need. Contact us today for health insurance plans or a dental health plan for the individual or group.